Tuesday, March 20, 2007

yesterday our understudy gave us presents! haha our understudy, none other than cheryl chen, gave us nice nice stuff! gosh! she gave all of us a handwritten and handmade paper thingy which is freaking nice! and also a kind of food to all of us. HAHA she gave me some dessert thingy like honeydew sago like that HAHAHAHAHAHAH! OMG!! fathiyah got lemon puffs and she was laughing so hard no sound came out from her mouth when she laughed. HAHAHAHA. wanning got her QUN or whatever thing and lwin got 99% SUGARFREE SWEETS AHHAHAHA! who ask her, everytime say fat fat fat. HAHAHA.
yay!
and I got autumn! while lwin got winter!
HAHAHAAHHA she cold what. HAHAHA
wanning in self-denial, she think she's hot. wth!
summer can mean dry also ok. means wanning got dry skin. HAHA HAHA ok joking. she's going to kill me man.

HAHAHAHA chemistry class was stooopid! mr chia noticed sarahj's absence after like 15 mins only? HAHA and he was waiting for us outside the class before lesson. zhiyin and I were like saying, "oh he scared got ppl changing in the classrm is it??" and it's true! HAHA. INK magazine is really accurate huh! HAHA.
gave us MCQ to do and in the end no one got the answer because he wrote down the option wrongly. HAHAHA.
"eh, oops. it's supposed to be Cl! :D"
"OIIII!!!! WALAO!!!!!!"
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! GOODNESS.

ORGANIC CHEMISTRY ROCKS!!!!!!!!! (: (:

-

TODAY:

I'd handed in ALL my bio hw! yay! and I'm done with SS homework too!! HAHAHAHA. had bio first and then ss and emaths. sian la. recess and we were all laughing like crazy. zhiyin cld barely open her eyes. pig what! everyday only nap nap nap and computer and sleep. HAHAHAHA.

had chem test in theatrette with 4C and before tt he was like asking for index no23 and 24's SPA SKILL3 assignment but azizah alr handed in! tsk. see la. that was the only piece of assignment that I didn't want to use the namelist to tick tick but in the end that assignment for problem. HAHAHA should I feel guilty?? ok yaya my fault ):

I FAILED THAT CHEM TEST LAH HAHAHAHA! 4/10. arse rgt. yah. that test is like super loser. 15 minutes and after the test ended, he said, "wait! dont hand in yr scripts first! take out green pen and mark yourself." HAHAHAHAH can be more loser ok.

oh and super malu cuz I lost count when counting the no. of scripts handed in. because suddenly he went, "JESSICA!!!!!!!!" so I anyhow count. HAHAHAHA. in the end count wrongly. ahya no face alreadyyyyy.

told mdm lum that zhiyin wants to see her in her strawberry shirt HAHA and she said, "I must wash one mah!" HAHAHAHAHA. zhiyin you die. HAHAHA.

english was funny. mrs peh is really hilarious. HAHAHA. she makes funny statements and comments. had english (last period) in the library so three of us band people- the aladdin couple and I (lightbulb aka dian deng pao), alr packed our bags and we headed towards library with our bags. HAHAHAHAHA. loser right, but nvm. must make full use of our time. HAHAHA.


and then had band.
YAY TO YIDDISH DANCES!

-

so the date is out-
12 april 2007!

the same date as our previous SYF! HAHAHA each of the 8 leaders placed a bet on a date between 9-12 and 14-16. and I told alicia, gillian, aladdin couple etc that we'll surely get 12april. AND IT'S TRUE HAHAHAHA alicia owes me 50cents now! (:

-

and another shocking thing,

I'D JUST RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE IMMIGRATION & CHECKPOINTS AUTHORITY THAT I'D BEEN OFFERED TO BE A SPORE PR.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAH.

gosh!


9:23 PM Tjung!


WHO ;
jessica arnanta tjung
250291
cedar girls
de anza college
tjungjessica@hotmail.com


Hit Counters since 14/4/07

eXTReMe Tracker

CARTOON NETWORK ;
3I'06
2S'05
PSLS(:
DOUFUS!
old blog
older blog

adrian
albert
andree c
audilia
alicia
anger
arica
aqila
azel
benedict
biru
cathlin
celeste
celine
charmaine
charmaine
cheryl
chinghong
esther
elaine
ella&hannah
elyssa
eunice#1
eunice#2
evelyn
fathiyah
fatima
fatmah
frans
gillian
honeymelissa
huijun
huiyi
inez
irene
jasmine
jesiska
jiahui
jialing
jiayee
jiayi
jiayuan
jun ying
karen
kathleen
krystal
kumkum
lee
leon
lanxin
lichu
livia
lyana
madeline
malina
marliyana
mujia
muhaina
natalie
nicole
ruixian
ruiwen
sarahj
sarahsamsul
sendy
shangyu
sharron
shaza
sheriel
sherilyn
shermaine
sherri
sophia
stefamiredo
sunmeng
susmitha
sweejin
syahirah
tannie
tanya
tracy
tsuwie
vanessa
wanning
weihan
weiting
yingying
youting
zhiyun
zhiyin

thailand trip
kuala lumpur trip
LTC2006
Indo!
OAC2007

tagboard ;

ARCHIVES ;
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009